How to Get an Assurance Wireless Free Tablet: Assurance Wireless is one of America’s leading wireless companies, offering free phones, free monthly data, unlimited texting, and free monthly minutes to low-income families.
But did you know that Assurance Wireless also offers free tablets to qualifying individuals or families?
If your answer is probably no, then you will be happy to know that if you meet their eligibility criteria you can be the owner of a free tablet.
In this article, we will discuss how to get a free tablet through Assurance Wireless. Further, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, documents to be submitted, application process, etc. to receive the tablet.
What Is Assurance Wireless Free Tablet?
Assurance Wireless provides subsidies through the federal Lifeline Assistance Program to offer free tablets to low-income families.
This wireless company participates in government programs Lifeline and ACP to offer free tablets.
Assurance Wireless Company has a huge network, which is located in almost every state and territory.
Lifeline and every provider participating in ACP want everyone to have access to technology to bridge the digital divide.
The good news for you is that Assurance Wireless is a T-Mobile-owned carrier, so you can also look at T-Mobile as an option to get a free tablet.
You must meet some of their eligibility criteria to be offered a free tablet. You can apply for an Assurance Wireless free tablet if you meet their eligibility criteria.
Also Read: How to Get Boost Mobile Free Tablet?
How to Get Assurance Wireless Free Tablet?
The Assurance Wireless participates in the Lifeline Assistance Program and the Affordable Connectivity Program to provide free tablets to low-income families.
One needs to be eligible for one of the two programs to get a free tablet.
You should know that if you qualify for the Lifeline program, you will automatically qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Assurance Wireless offers discounts of up to $30 per month for internet service for qualifying households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying tribal lands.
In addition, qualifying families can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 from Assurance Wireless, which can be used toward the purchase of a tablet, laptop, or computer desktop.
It is important to note that Assured Wireless will only offer one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
How to Qualify for Assurance Wireless Free Tablet?
Households that meet the eligibility criteria for ACP qualify for a free tablet from Assurance Wireless.
As Assurance Wireless only offers free tablets to low-income families, you must meet the eligibility criteria of the government benefits program ACP.
Eligibility criteria for the ACP program are set by the federal government.
Those with limited income and beneficiaries of government assistance programs can apply to Assurance Wireless to get a free tablet.
Here are some of the eligibility criteria to qualify for an Assurance Wireless free tablet:
- Household income must be 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Applicant participating in one of the following government assistance programs:
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Section 8/Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Free Program (NSLP)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Recipient of a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
If you meet any of the above eligibility criteria then you qualify for an Assured Wireless free tablet.
Also Read: How to Get Whoop Connect Free Tablet?
What Documents Are Necessary to Get Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless?
To get free government tablet assurance wireless you must submit some documents while applying to prove your identity and eligibility.
The wireless company will review these documents to determine if you qualify for a free tablet or not.
If you are eligible your application will be accepted and you will be provided a free tablet.
Here is the list of documents required to get a free tablet with assurance wireless:
1. Document That Proves Your Low Income:
If you qualify for an Assurance Wireless free tablet based on your income you will need to submit one of the documents listed here showing that your annual income is 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines:
- Current income statement from your employer or a paycheck stub
- Prior year’s State or Federal Income tax return
- Social Security benefits statement
- Veterans Administration benefits statement
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation benefits statement
- Retirement/Pension benefits statement
- Divorce decree, child support award, or similar official document showing your income
You can submit any one of the documents listed above to prove your income, which will be considered valid.
2. Documents That Show You Qualify for Government Assistance Programs:
If you are already benefiting from any government assistance programs you may qualify for a free government tablet Assured Wireless.
Here are some documents that you can submit to prove you are participating in government assistance programs:
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- Benefits Statement
- Benefit verification letter
- School documentation
3. Documents That Prove Your Identity:
You need to prove your identity to get a free government tablet. For which you can submit any of the following documents:
- Valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- Birth Certificate
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- Government assistance program document
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document (does not need to include date of birth)
4. Documents That Prove Your Address:
After confirming that the assurance wireless free tablet offer in your area, you can submit one of the following documents for proof of your address:
- Driver’s license or other valid government, state, or Tribal ID
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Recent W-2 or tax return
Collect the documents that are present with you from the above-required documents and get them copied. You can scan the document or take a picture through a smartphone to apply online. Once you complete all this process you can proceed to apply.
Also Read: How to Get a SafeLink Free Tablet?
How to Apply for Free Assurance Wireless Tablet?
Low-income families and individuals who meet the eligibility criteria for the Assurance Wireless Tablet program can apply for a tablet by collecting the required documents.
Make sure to double-check while applying and submit only after reading the given instructions.
The assurance wireless government tablet application process is very simple, which you can complete by following the steps given here:
- Visit the official website of Assurance Wireless service provider https://www.assurancewireless.com/.
- First, check if the Assurance Wireless free tablet program is available in your state. You can check on their website by going to the “What State Do You Live In” section and entering your state name.
- If they offer free tablets in your state then you should check the eligibility criteria for this program in your state, often the eligibility criteria are different for different states.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and you are qualified for the program then click on “Apply Now“.
- Then enter your pin code, after entering the pin code you will get all the program details for your state.
- On the same page, you will receive a form to apply for Assurance Wireless Tablet. Fill all the details in the given form accurately and correctly.
- You may be given some instructions to fill out the official form which you should read carefully and proceed. Once complete details are filled then sign up for the Assurance free tablet program by submitting the required documents.
Also Read: How To Get Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
How to Track the Status of Your Application for an Assurance Wireless Free Tablet?
This is an important question that usually comes to the mind of every applicant. You should be aware that after applying you need to wait for a certain period of time.
After applying it may take up to 6-7 working days for you to receive the free tablet.
During this, the provider company will review your application and send you an email if all your details are correct and you are eligible.
So you should check your mail ID after 3-4 days of applying. They can mail you either accepting or rejecting the application.
If no such mail is received within a week of your application then you can also track the status of your application for free tablet by visiting their official website and signing in with your ID.
Assurance Wireless is one of the best internet service providers in America. They also offer Assurance Wireless free phones and tablets to low-income families with free monthly data, unlimited texting, and free monthly minutes. Low-income families can benefit from this program to improve their lives by bridging the digital divide.
This article provides every detail needed to get low-income families a free assurance tablet. If you meet the eligibility criteria for this program, collect the required from the list of documents we have provided and apply for the free tablet.
What Is Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet?
Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet was a benefit program that provided free tablets to thousands of low-income Americans during the COVID-19 pandemic. The program was discontinued after the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, but to meet the needs of the people, the program was included in the Affordable Connectivity Program.
So if you want to get an assurance wireless EBB tablet then you can now get a free EBB tablet under ACP. Additionally, if you meet the eligibility criteria of EBB, you automatically become eligible for ACP.
Can You Get a Free Tablet with EBT Through Assurance Wireless?
Yes, even if you have EBT (food stamps) you qualify for a free tablet through Assurance Wireless. To get your free tablet you must pay Assurance Wireless $10.1 which you can do via EBT.
What Is Assurance Wireless Tablet 10?
Assurance Wireless offers low-income families the Assurance Wireless Tablet 10, a 10.1-inch device that runs on Android 10. Additionally, it offers a number of features that make it a great option for low-income families looking for a reliable and affordable tablet.
How to Get a Free Tablet from Assurance Wireless?
To get a free tablet from Assurance Wireless you must first meet the eligibility criteria for the ACP program. If you are eligible for this program then you can apply for the tablet by visiting the official website of Assurance Wireless and collecting the required documents.